Monday 8 February 2016

Butterfly card

Hello Everyone! Monika here with a mixed media card I made using the new IndigoBlu stamps. I used  A5 Floral Fantasy and A5 Word Blocks; both of them I loved from the first sight!

I absolutely adore the doily stamp in the Floral Fantasy set. I stamped mine with StazOn Gothic Purple ink. After stamping my butterflies (from the same set and from the A5 Butterfly Collector set) and colouring them I covered them using the brand new Slap it On Gloss to protect them and add some shine.

I then played with the IndigoBlu English Cottage Artist's Acrylic Paints. They are perfect for creating colourful backgrounds. I used Wimberry Pie, Banana Custard and a new yummy colour called Mulberry Bush. And I stamped first the doily, then the swirls from Tiny Backgrounds and the word Beauty from Word Blocks.






Product used:

IndigoBlu A5 Floral Fantasy

IndigoBlu English Cottage Artist's Acrylic Paint Mulberry Bush (new!)


Have a wonderful day! xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, lovely way to use the stamps and fabulous colours. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really amazing! The background looks like printed paper - so perfect! Love how you've used the butterflies too! Great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning work. so very beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the different textures 😄

    ReplyDelete