Friday 15 July 2016

International Design Team Introductions - Day Five

Today I am delighted to continue to introduce you to our new International Design Team and the amazing Jannet.



Hello, my name is Jannet and I am thrilled and somewhat amazed to become part of the talented IndigoBlu Design Team. 

I live in London, U.K. and I have been crafting for nearly all of my life. I have many childhood memories involving papers and glue. I was always making something or other! 

I enjoy all types of crafting stamping, mixed media, scrapbooking, and a little needlework. I try to recycle items such as boxes, and old books, but my recycle pile can become rather large. So I have to try and stop myself from thinking up ideas for every single box and whatnot  I come across ! 

I especially enjoy making 3D items,  such as little scenes. I love nature and I am lucky to live very near to a large forest, which is a constant source of inspiration.

All of my craft work has to be done on a tray which is balanced  on my knee. Which is always challenging especially when the brayer starts flying ! 

I am very much looking forward to creating with the lovely IndigoBlu.

http://gillslap.blogspot.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. well done Jannet - looking forward to seeing what you make xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jannet, looking forward to seeing your makes. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jannet, looking forward to seeing your makes. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jannet, welcome welcome! I am thrilled to get this chance to work with you dearie! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete