Sunday 17 July 2016

International Design Team Introductions - Day Seven

Today I am delighted to continue to introduce you to another of our new International Design Team the fantastic Solange.




Hello, my name is Solange Marques and I live in Curitiba South of Brazil. I’ve loved arts since I was a child; paints and textures are my big passion. I have a big family; my husband (who has helped me in my journey for 31 years now) and during this marvellous trip we had 5 children and 2 grandchildren – they are my principal inspiration.
I majored in arts and architecture but I’ve worked as a jewelry appraiser at the bank for 26 years. I hope anxiously my retirement to devote my full time to scrap.
I’m in love with mixed media and my projects always there are always lots of mediums and techniques. I consider myself a mixed media artist and I love the artsy style. My favorite projects are mixed media layouts, altered art and art journalling.
I am so excited to be part of the IndigoBlu family. I love to use stamps in my work and IndigoBlu stamps are simply amazing.
Solange’s blog is http://www.solangescrap.blogspot.com.br/


3 comments:

  1. Hi Solange, congratulations, love your makes and can't wait to see more :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Solange, congratulations, love your makes and can't wait to see more :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, this is going to be such a great experience! I look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete