Friday 13 October 2017

Don't Change

 Hi Cheremane here with you today.
 I adore the New Large Butterfly #2 and decided to combine it with a gelli plate background seeing I've had one for ages and hardly used it. First I added some Postbox Red & Lemon Meringue Paint then rolled it with a brayer.


Whilst the paint was still wet I stamped the Angel Wings stamp into the paint to remove the colour so it would add a white image on the background.


I mixed some Teal Luscious with water and painted some IndigoBlu card stock before stamping the Large Butterfly #2 with Versafine Onyx Black and heat embossing it with clear powder and then cut him out.


I stamped a Large Butterfly #2 onto my background and stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from Mindfulness.

I added some Black Gesso Good splats and went round the edge of my card with Black Soot Distress Ink before matting onto a 6x6 card blank and then adding the cut out Large Butterfly #2 with glue gel to raise his wings.


I hope you found a little inspiration today don't forget to pop back again soon to be blown away with inspiration from the team.
Crafty Hugs
Cheremane x

2 comments:

  1. What a great vibrant background Cheremane and I love the turquoise blue butterfly which is the perfect complementary colour, and love that sentiment too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vibrant colours!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete