Monday 4 January 2016

Challenge 35 Reminder - All that Sparkles!

Good morning everyone,

Happy New Year from the Challenge team and Demonstrators. We hope you had a relaxed holiday and are now raring to craft!

Today is Challenge reminder day, we'd love it if you fancied joining in. There are great prizes of stamps to be won, and guest designer spots on our blog. The challenge this month is 'All that Sparkles'. It can be anything you've created with IndigoBlu stamps and haven't entered before, just add a bit of bling or glitter or flakes and away you go. 

Some of our lovely Demonstrators have inspiration for you;

http://maxinejonesdesign.blogspot.com/2015/12/all-that-sparkles.html

Lydia 

And now our Top 3 from last month's challenge - here is their beautiful inspiration for us. We are honoured to have them as Guest Designers for the challenge, and you can hop across to their blogs and check out how they made their pieces for us.

First up it's Kelly;


Kelly had this to say;

I was so thrilled to be chosen by the DT to be in the top 3 – a real achievement for me as I haven’t been doing this for very long. I really enjoy the freedom that these challenges give me and also the time we can take to put our plans into place without feeling rushed. I am so inspired by all of the entries into the Challenges each month and really look forward to seeing what others have done with the same products that I have. Thanks to IndigoBlu for doing these challenges – They are a welcome relief in a stressful day. I hope you like my piece – details are on my blog. This is the third IndigoBlu MDF clock set I have used and they are so easy and effective – if you haven’t tried one yet, I would highly recommend it. 
Happy New Year to you all and Happy Crafting!!

Next up is Jane;


Jane had this to say;

Hi fellow Indigoblu fans, here I am once again feeling super proud to be one of the chosen 3 ...... It was only back in May 2015 that I first entered an IndigoBlu challenge, and then I only had a couple of stamps, now my collection is quite extensive, but I still go back to my absolute favourite... the Flutterby.... well I do have a bit of a Lepidoptera obsession!!!  The theme for my Christmas cards this year was all about recycling, all made with mostly recycled materials, packaging, book pages, old jewellery that I no longer wear...etc, so I think I was still in the same mode when I made this wall hanging, with a piece of corrugated cardboard box, and some acetate from other packaging.....heck...it makes me never want to buy any card ever again!!!! (hang on....who am I kidding...lol).
I thoroughly enjoyed making this wall hanging, using lots of the fabulous Winter Dawn Mega Flakes, texture paste, glass beads and silver sprinkles...my oh my how it shines in real life!!!! 

And last up its Sue;


Sue had this to say;

Happy New Year Everyone,
I am thrilled and so excited to be asked to do a Inspirational Piece for this month Challenge " All that Sparkles". 
Lots of ideas were floating around in my head but I settled on an sea theme as a thought came into my head of watching the sun sparkle on the sea when I was on holiday and mainly because of the stamp sets I have and a need to use the new "Rain Droplets" stamp I had just purchased.
I simply adore using  IndigoBlu products and I am a huge fan of all they do, and all the projects they share with us.
Challenging myself to come up with this project has really got my creative thoughts going again after Christmas. I have more details and photos on my blog to share with you of how I created this window hanger if you would like to find out more.

Thank you DT for inviting me to do the piece xx

Thank you to all our lovely Guest Designers and Demonstrators. I hope this has inspired you to enter, The challenge is open until 8pm on the 20th, and the winner notified by 10am on the 21st here on the blog. Will it be you?

Best Wishes,

Indigoblu Demonstrators
& Top 3 Winners. 

You can Enter Here. x

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous work from the Top 3 and Demonstrators! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful sparkly work - one and all - gorgeous inspiration! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete