Tuesday 23 August 2016

IndigoBlu Stamps on Tea Bags

Hello everyone! It's Solange Marques here and today I'll share with you an art journal page using the fantastic IndigoBlu products.

Art journal page by Solange Marques featuring IndigoBlu stamps.-01

I love to use stamps on tea bags background. I glued the teabags on the paper using regular gel medium and then I used Grand Tour I, Grand Tour II and Grand Tour III A5 red rubber stamps.

Art journal page by Solange Marques featuring IndigoBlu stamps.-02

Art journal page by Solange Marques featuring IndigoBlu stamps.-03


I also used some IndigoBlu English Cottage Artist's Acrylic Paints: Hot Cocoa, Townhouse Teal, Park Lane and the metallic blue: Sleeping Beauty.

Art journal page by Solange Marques featuring IndigoBlu stamps.-04

Art journal page by Solange Marques featuring IndigoBlu stamps.-05

Art journal page by Solange Marques featuring IndigoBlu stamps.-07

I really love the texture of the tea bags on the background!
I hope you enjoy it!

Solange Marques

6 comments:

  1. What an ingenious use for tea bags! Wonderful texture, now there is an excuse to drink even more tea : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Solange, beautiful page. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous.. would've loved to see a step by step :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Solange, this is totally fabulous! The tea bags give such rich texture and I love that the images aren't stamped perfectly, adds such a timeworn feel. Beautiful inspiration! <3 Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you use tea bags? Do you use them first, do you empty the tea out?

    ReplyDelete