Monday 13 November 2017

Believe there are no Limits


Hello Cheremane here with you for today's post. I was so lucky and got to play with the new Acrylic Pouring items that have just been released with Kay live on Hochanda. I'd never tried it and oh wow I had so much fun.

First I added three different paints Marshmellow,Townhouse TealRaven Black & White Geeso Good along with some water ,Go-Flow and Cell-u-Like into a plastic cup. I used a 6 x 6 piece of watercolour card which I placed on top of the cup and then turned it upside down and let the paint do the work.


You need to leave it to dry fully preferably till the next day as thats what I did I did before stamping the sentiment from Mindfulness A5 stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black and then heat embossing with clear powder. Some Pours will take longer to dry depending how much paint you use.


I painted the frame with Black Geesso Good once dry I painted one coat of Raven Black before stamping with Marshmellow paint and the Collector's Edition NO.6 Circle Dots stamp.


 Finally I stamped the Large Butterfly #2 and heat embossed it with clear powder before diluting some Raven Black paint with water and colouring the Butterfly once dry I put the the frame back together so it's all safe now behind glass.

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you've been inspired to try some paint pouring trust me you will love it.
Crafty Hugs
Cheremane x

2 comments:

  1. This is a great technique and the background is beautiful Cheremane and I adore that large butterfly in shade of grey and black which contrasts so well with the background. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant Cheremane.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete