Sunday 12 November 2017

Merry Christmas

Hello Dear reader,

Today I have made a Christmas Card for you.
Normaly I'm not so fast with my cards ;)


I was started with the wonderful stamping card paper.


Trim the edges with masking tape, I tear the wide strip trough the middle, you will get a 
rough edge. I like that.


With Oxide ink in the colors wilted violet and peacock feathers I blend the paper.


Stamp The script stamp with water 


Dry with the heatgun, You will get a beautiful white script.


Place your Merry Christmas Tree  on a stamping platform
and stamp the tree in Black.
Do the same with the sentiment. 


To finish the card glue the card on a purple piece of cardstock and use a black
basic card. 
So I hope you have get some new inspiration from my card. 

Here you have the link of all stuff i have used.

Thank you for reading my blogpost and leaving a comment.  

4 comments:

  1. Wow.....super GAVE kaart Lydia!
    Groetjes Diny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful Christmas card Lydia, and I adore your mix of colours and the pretty tree shaped flourish and sentiment look great over the top. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lydia, love the background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete