Sunday 26 November 2017

More Acrylic Pouring


Morning All, 

Carolyn here with you today and I'm sharing a video of the acrylic pour I made for Kay's recent One Day Special. Would you know this was made using the bottom of a water bottle. 

To watch how I created this canvas below click on the YouTube  link


The Acrylic Pouring Kit, I'm sure you will agree, is fun and very addictive. I hope you are enjoying using yours and please share what you make with us at IndigoBlu. Below are a few photo extracts from the video.






And a couple of close ups...


I hope you enjoy the video and will subscribe to the IndigoBlu YouTube channel to see other inspirational videos from Kay and the Design Team.

Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to sharing more inspiration using IndigoBlu products with you soon

Carolyn
xxx



2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done Carolyn and I adore the colours, and a great idea to use the bottom of a water bottle to pour it over which gave that pretty flower shape. x

    ReplyDelete