Tuesday 26 December 2017

Mindfulness #2 Journal Page


Morning, Carolyn here with you today, hope you all enjoyed your Christmas festivities yesterday.

This is a recent Journal Page I created using the Mindfulness #2 and Shine Bright stamp sets. I used some of the Collectors Edition stamps with Distress Oxides for the masterboard background. The stamps included BubblesNumbers and Circle Dots plus the Inky Dink Trellis stencil which is a favourite of mine. Purple and teal seem to be my go to colours of choice although I'm partial to a bit of orange too.


The detail on the wings is fabulous and I've highlighted areas with a white Posca pen.






Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to sharing more projects with you soon. In the meantime why not pop back soon to see lots more inspiration from the team.

This is my last blog post for 2017 so I wish you well and best wishes for 2018.

Carolyn 
xxx


2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Carolyn and the mix of colours, patterns and stamping is so pretty. Wishing you all the best for 2018. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Carolyn.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete